Welcome To Grampian Housing Association
Grampian Housing Association aims to work in partnership with other agencies to provide and manage quality accommodation for people in housing need while actively promoting community regeneration and related environmental improvements.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER AND HOUSING APPLICANTS - click here to read
jump to news
Please note that the Aberdeen office is closed from 9am - 12 noon on the third Wednesday of every month and from 9am - 11am on all other Wednesday mornings for staff training.
- New Anti-Social Behaviour Policy-chance to win £50!
- posted - 22/07/15 - read more
- New homes for rent (Picktillum Avenue, Kittybrewster, Aberdeen)
- posted - 23/06/15 - read more
- New home for rent (46 Farburn Place, Dyce, Aberdeen)
- posted - 22/06/15 - read more
- Help shape the future of GHA - be a Board member
- posted - 07/05/15 - read more
- Housing advice service for minority ethnic communities
- posted - 03/12/14 - read more
74 Huntly Street Aberdeen Grampian Scotland AB10 1TD
Fax: 01224 645526
Fax: 01343 551130
Scottish Housing Regulator No. HAL 120 AL
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC042023
Scottish Government Property Factor Registered No. PF000192
Member of Property Managers Association Scotland
Member of Scottish Federation of Housing Associations