Welcome To Grampian Housing Association
Grampian Housing Association aims to work in partnership with other agencies to provide and manage quality accommodation for people in housing need while actively promoting community regeneration and related environmental improvements.
Starting in April this year Grampian Housing Association (GHA) is joining Homehunt North East Scotland (NES). This will give Homehunt and GHA applicants a greater choice when applying for housing. Applicants who have previously completed an A4H application for housing with GHA should complete a Homehunt registration by Monday 14 March 2016.
All applicants who are registered with Homehunt NES will be able to bid for GHA vacancies. Vacancies will be advertised every second Tuesday in the Press & Journal property supplement (Your Home) and on the Homehunt website www.homehunt.info
If you have any questions please contact Homehunt NES
Phone: 01224 628101, select option 4
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER AND HOUSING APPLICANTS - click here to read
jump to news
The Aberdeen and Elgin offices are closed on the third Wednesday of every month from 9am - 12 noon and from 9am - 11am every other Wednesday for staff training.
In the event that you have problems with your gas central heating you should telephone Heatcare Oil & Gas on 01343 842042.
- GHA achieves Investors in People Silver Reaccreditation
- posted - 12/4/16 - Click here to view
- Scottish Government's Help to Buy (Scotland) Affordable New Build Scheme
- posted - 1/3/16 - Click here to view
- Build to Rebuild: A Housing Manifesto for the North East and for Scotland's Economy.
- posted - 29/2/16 - Click here to view
- Flats for shared ownership (part-buy) available in Aberdeen, some with immediate entry.
- posted - 22/2/16 - Click here to view
- Available Now! Flats for lease in Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire
- posted - 19/2/16 - Download PDFs (Picktillum Avenue 33, Ross Court 6, Spencer Court 123)
- For sale: Minimum Equity Share £112,200 - 3 bed semi-detached house - Sunnyside Drive, Portlethen
- posted - 19/2/16 - Click here to view
74 Huntly Street Aberdeen Grampian Scotland AB10 1TD
Fax: 01224 645526
Fax: 01343 551130
Scottish Housing Regulator No. HAL 120 AL
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC042023
Scottish Government Property Factor Registered No. PF000192
Member of Property Managers Association Scotland
Member of Scottish Federation of Housing Associations