Welcome To Grampian Housing Association
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
We are moving to a new computer system week commencing Monday 1 September 2014 and apologise in advance if you experience any disruption to service during this time.
Grampian Housing Association aims to work in partnership with other agencies to provide and manage quality accommodation for people in housing need while actively promoting community regeneration and related environmental improvements.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER AND HOUSING APPLICANTS - click here to read
jump to news
Please note that the Aberdeen office is closed from 9am - 12 noon on the third Wednesday of every month and from 9am - 11am on all other Wednesday mornings for staff training.
- Aberdeenshire: 2 bed apartments for sale on a shared equity basis
- posted - 26/11/14 - read more
- Farburn, Dyce: 2 bed apt for rent (£837 pcm) - immediate entry
- posted - 24/11/14 - read more
- New prize presented to award winning student
- posted - 09/10/14 - read more
- Housing advice service for minority ethnic communities
- posted - 24/07/14 - read more
- Tenant board members wanted!
- posted - 09/06/14 - read more
74 Huntly Street Aberdeen Grampian Scotland AB10 1TD
Fax: 01224 645526
Fax: 01343 551130
Scottish Housing Regulator No. HAL 120 AL
Registered Scottish Charity No. SC042023
Scottish Government Property Factor Registered No. PF000192
Member of Property Managers Association Scotland
Member of Scottish Federation of Housing Associations